The purpose of this adult evening is to:
- Connect with friends and supporters of Maranatha Bible Camp
- Celebrate the wins of the last year,
- Give updates on the "Make it Better Campaign" and cast vision for the future,
- Announce Summer 2018 dates and plans,
- Share how you can be involved in helping meet needs at the camp, and,
- Fulfill the legal requirement of an annual meeting.
Each member church may choose up to 3 representatives to vote on business matters.
All regional meetings begin at 6:30 p.m. with a dinner provided by the host church. We will end promptly at 8:30 p.m.
Include your name, church name, the number of people in your party, and the meeting you are attending.