The American Camping Association recommends avoiding "community" shared items that multiple people will touch. They also recommend 0.5 ounces of hand sanitizer per person per day. Please add the following items to your “What to Pack” list.
- A back pack to keep items in while traveling around the camp.
- Shoes other than flip flops for recreation. Flip flops expose campers to avoidable injuries to feet and toes. Camper’s cannot ride the zip lines barefoot or while wearing flipflops.
- Travel size bottle of
- Hand Sanitizer 3 oz. size will meet the ACA recommendation for all camps. Due to current quantity limits in most stores (1 bottle per shopping trip) we are unable to procure adequate product to give one to each camper. The camp is purchasing gallon size bottles of hand sanitizer which campers are free to use to refill their travel size bottle if necessary.
- Bug Repellant
- Sun Block
- Ink Pen or Mechanical Pencil(s)
- Refillable water bottle (optional)
- Prescription medications must be in the original container with
current readable doctor’s instructions.