What to Pack:
- Bible & Pen or Pencil
- Sleeping bag or twin bedding, pillow, & blanket. (Dorms are air-conditioned)
- Toiletries, towels & washcloths for shower.
- Modest swimwear (girls no bare midriffs), cover-up, sunscreen, & towel for swimming.
- Clothing that can get dirty.
- Plastic bag for dirty laundry.
- Shoes other than flip flops for recreation. Flip flops expose campers to avoidable injuries to feet and toes.
- Money for Missions, canteen & T-shirt.
- Prescription meds in original container, with readable current doctor’s instructions.
What not to Pack:
- Distractions such as cell phones, other electronics, etc.
- Tobacco, drugs, alcohol, or other illegal sub-stances.
- Immodest clothing
- Guns (including airsoft/paintball) knives or fireworks
- Silly string or other items for pranks.